PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
- You may only use the webstore to make legitimate enquiries or orders.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- You also undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, postal and/or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary
- If you do not give us all of the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
- By placing an order through the webstore, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the descriptions of our Products and support services. However, we do not warrant that any Product and/or support descriptions or other content on the Blitzed webstore is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you purchase a Product through the Blitzed webstore and you believe it is not as described on the Blitzed webstore, or you believe you have not received support for your Product as provided in the Limited Warranty, your sole remedy is to return the Product in accordance with our Return Policy.
- All orders for products are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because products are no longer in stock, we reserve the right to give you information about substitute products of an equal or higher quality and value which you can order. If you do not wish to order such substitute products, we will refund any monies that you might have paid.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. Whilst we will make our best efforts to always process all the orders, there may be exceptional circumstances which mean that we may need to refuse to process an order after we have sent you an order confirmation, which we reserve the right to do at any time, at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any other third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this webstore, whether it has been sold or not, removing or editing any materials or contents on this webstore or for refusing to process or accept an order after we have sent you the order confirmation.
- We may keep records of all orders, acceptances and any other related documentation for a reasonable period after acceptance.
- We will cancel your order if: (i) we are unable to accept your order within a reasonable time from your date of order (with the exception of pre-orders); (ii) payment for your order is incomplete. If we cancel your order, we will refund any prior payment that you have made for that Product.
PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
While we take care to ensure that all prices quoted on our webstore are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Product(s) you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid for the Product(s) you will receive a full refund.
We are under no obligation to sell the Product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation) if the pricing error is an obvious typographical or arithmetical inaccuracy and could have reasonably been recognized by you as such.
We reserve the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases and to change price and availability information without notice.
We reserve the right, at any time before our acceptance, to notify you of: (i) any revision in the prices of the Products to factor in any changes to the cost of the Products. Such changes include without limitation changes to the tax rate or levy and any variation in the applicable exchange rates; and/or (ii) any changes to the description of the Products. If you choose to continue with the fulfilment of your order, you acknowledge and agree that the Product will be sold to you in accordance with such revised price and/or description.
Payment in full must be made before our acceptance using the payment methods as provided for on the Blitzed webstore. Payment methods include major credit cards, AmazonPay and Paypal in select regions. We will charge credit and debit cards before dispatch of the Products or the commencement of any services.
You may not deduct from any payment by way of counterclaim or set-off without our prior written consent. We shall not be liable for any billing errors unless you advise us of such billing error within fifteen (15) working days from the date of acceptance. In the event such billing error is attributable solely to us, we will cancel your order and/or refund any prior payment that you have made for that Product. We will also allow a re-order of that Product.
By placing an order, you authorize us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order. We accept payment by Credit/Debit card.
In order to authorize credit/debit card payments, we perhaps have to create an account for you with our third-party payment processors, including accepting their standard terms and conditions and submitting your details to them on your behalf. You hereby authorize us to do so and we shall not be liable to you for any damage or loss you may incur as a result.
We may remove or add cards or other payment methods that we accept at any time without prior notice to you. Any discounts or coupon code issued are strictly subject to the prevailing terms and conditions which may vary according to the company’s current offers.Orders
Once the order has been placed on the website, the customer will receive an order confirmation via email or text message on the provided contact number. In case the company is unable to process customer’s order, the company will inform the customer via email/call/text message on the provided contact number.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL BLITZED, THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SALE, EVEN IF BLITZED HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL BLITZED’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS MOST CLOSELY RELATED TO YOUR DAMAGES. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or other limitations set forth above, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Without prejudice to the foregoing and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no liability to you if the Products infringe or are alleged to infringe any rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party.
You shall maintain and promptly update your account information that is stored with us and shall secure such information (including but not limited to your username and password) against any unauthorized access.
You represent to us that all information provided by you when placing your Order is up to date and is sufficient for us to process your Order.
You shall not assume any warranty, commitment or obligation on our behalf without our express prior written consent.